Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Three for Three


Well, today was the day that Maxwell finally joined ranks with his big brother and sister and had his tonsils and adenoids removed. After a "very simple" procedure, an orange Slurpee, a cup of apple juice, a red popsicle and 5 hours at Primary Children's Hospital, we brought him home looking forward to many sleep filled nights and NO MORE THROWING UP!! The police car you see in the picture was Maxwell's entertainment for the 45 minutes we waited in pre-op. He had the time of his life cruising up and down and up and down all the hallways, beeping the horn and saying ever so politely, "excuse me" to anyone passing by. When the time for surgery was upon us, Maxwell simply followed the anesthesiologist to the operating room in his Max-Mobile. We asked him if we could take his picture in post-op. He said, "no."

1 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your spot! I hope that Maxwell is as happy after his surgery as he looks in his brownie photo and I say "Wahoo!" to you if you've actually managed to catch up on some sleep!