Until now, we've never had a wall artist. You know the kind I'm talking about. "Other people" have the severely neglected children who have wild domain over their house and scribble on EVERY WALL AND EVERY PIECE OF FURNITURE! The little monsters who sneakily dig out markers or crayons or in this case mascara, all in the name of their art. This kind of behavior would NEVER happen in MY clean and well monitored house!!
WRONG-O!!
Our little Mia LOVES,LOVES,LOVES to color. She gets artsy with anything she can find - all the obvious coloring supplies, strawberry syrup on the kitchen floor, orange toothpaste on the white bathroom rugs and her latest artistic endeavor included an old tube of mascara and her adorable little face! I really hope she's channeling Picasso or something and not just being a trouble maker!!
She even has the nerve to think she's pretty cute while she's getting in trouble!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Artistry
Posted by JoDell at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mia - thanks for inspiring your Mom to post something on her blog! I LOVE it! You are adorable. LOL
This is classic...I thought for sure I was reading about my Megan until I saw the picture. You have to admit - Mia is pretty cute...no matter what might be all over her face.
With that sweet smile, you've just gotta love that little girl! I know that I do!
Post a Comment