Well, it's time to start a new booklist for the books I will read in 2010. The following the list of books I read in 2009, made permanent for my future reference. I would love to hear your favorite reads of 2009 so I can add them to my 2010 list! Happy reading!
My Homemade Life *****
Agent Bishop ****
Growing up in Zion***
I Walked to Zion***
The Candy Shop War ****
The Lost Symbol *****
Olive Kitteridge *****
The 10 Year Nap ***
The Leader in Me *****
Handle With Care ****
Happens Every Day ***
A Little Bit Wicked ***** (Loved It)
The Feathered Serpent Part 2 ****
The Feathered Serpent Part 1 ****
The Little Giant of Aberdeen County ****
Peter and the Starcatchers ****
Raising Boys ***
A Thousand Splendid Suns *****
Tinkers **
Reconstructing Brigid **
Sharlene Wells - A Biography ****
Austenland ***
The Mighty Queens of Freeville ****
Time For Grace ****
The Associate ***
Mary, Martha and Me ***
Master *****
The Peacegiver ****
The Last Lecture *****
Friday, January 1, 2010
2009 Booklist
Posted by JoDell at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute back ground. Wow, I thought you didn't have time to read, you've read alot. I'm reading "Merry Merry Ghost", the book dad gave me for Christmas. It's really cute!
What have you heard on your story?
Happy New Year. We had a wonderful visit and dinner here with Donna and Mike, Madison, Ryan and Bennett and Thom and Cheryl.
Did you get your paint swatches?
love Mom
Have you heard of The Hunger Games series? It's actually written for the teen set, but I was surprised to enjoy reading it.
Post a Comment