It's fun while it lasts, but thankfully it only comes around once a year!! Jackson and Kacie were awake at 3:00 this morning "too excited to sleep." I pulled the mean mom card and MADE them turn out the lights and stay under blankets with no entertainment until 6:00. Ridiculous Rules!!



Friday, October 30, 2009
Halloween 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ohhhhhhh, so cute! The blog funk MUST be gone, I think it is like H1N1 don't you.......we all get to experience it eventually. Glad you are back! Love Harry Potter...makes a cute one!
This children are as cute as my grandchildren. Oh I bet they are having fun. I need those pics for grandmas book.
Dan and I are going to have a early dinner with Thom and Cheryl, Marcia (staying with Thom while out of MTC and before she leaves (drives) with a femail compantion to the Mission Monday and Mike and Donna. Then we're staying here to give out treats.
Mom
I bet your wondering who Dan is aren't you. Dan is that cool guy I use to know who liked to have fun with his family.
cindy@stitches
My grandchildren, How cute!
Mom
can I be Jinny for halloween next year? kc
Post a Comment