If this blog doesn't get updated soon - I'M GOING TO SCREAM!!
Me too! At you! Can't wait to hear the Parke family happenings!
I've screamed, I've pulled my hair out, I've been mean to you, I'll cursed you. I had to just let it go. Maybe you should do that too.mom
Hey, It has even been longer for me since I last blogged. I keep telling myself that I should have plenty of time since I have only Liberty at home during the days. But, it still remains untouched. Good luck!
I love the family picture though....I MISS you! Mostly miss your kids!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Me too! At you! Can't wait to hear the Parke family happenings!
I've screamed, I've pulled my hair out, I've been mean to you, I'll cursed you. I had to just let it go. Maybe you should do that too.
mom
Hey, It has even been longer for me since I last blogged. I keep telling myself that I should have plenty of time since I have only Liberty at home during the days. But, it still remains untouched. Good luck!
I love the family picture though....I MISS you! Mostly miss your kids!
Post a Comment