

Two of my handsome guys!
Four fabulous grandparents we couldn't live without!


Well, I'm officially an old woman. Today our oldest(who we just yesterday brought home from the hospital with his gigantic cheeks)was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am so blessed to know this little boy who tries so hard to make good choices, be the best big brother, do well in school, excel in Scouting and who loves his family. My life changed for the better and forever upon his entry into the world and I am eternally grateful Heavenly Father has given me the opportunity to be his mom. Today, for the first time, I felt like I was giving a little bit of him back to the Lord. I'm honored and humbled at the thought of a lifetime filled with various events that ultimately will take him home.
Thanks for sharing your life with us Jackson! We love you!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Jackson's Baptism
Posted by JoDell at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great moment! I am so glad that you are sharing it with all of us.
This made me cry, we're all trying to go home, and with each others help, we just might make it.
You said it so beautifully, thank you for sharing.
We are so proud of Jackson, however, he doesn't have to be prefect for us to be proud of him.
This is fantastic! I wish our family could have been there for this. What a wonderful event. Please give our congratulations and love to Jackson for being such a good young man and taking such a big step.
Post a Comment