We've had sick kids all weekend. Not just the lay on the couch whine and fuss that "my tummy hurts" sick kids, but the explosive bodily fluids - so weak that they fall asleep on the hardwood floor sick kids. IT'S BEEN HIDEOUS! Mia started throwing up on Thursday while Kevin and I were at a wedding and my friend Jen was watching her. She's still throwing up as of this morning. Maxwell christened the kitchen Friday night and the rest of the house after that. Kacie joined in Saturday night and I heard Jacks in our bathroom at about 3:00 this morning. I've cleaned up vomit from every carpeted area, the hardwood floor, the kitchen floor, the bathroom floors, the bathroom sink and the kitchen sink. I've washed my sheets (TWICE), all the towels at least once, the rugs from both the upstairs bathrooms and EVERY pair of pj's my kids own. Yesterday I wanted to cry, but today the sun is shining, Jackson is now old enough to make it to the toilet and thankfully I have my own washer and dryer to clean up the mess. Now all I need is a carpet cleaner!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry everyone is sick. I really want to come and make chicken soup and give tubbies and rub downs and rock and read to everyone. I just don't want to get sick, everything will stop if I get sick. Then there will be no Thanksgiving, and no Christmas. I'll try and make the chicken soup and bring it to you.
And to make matters worse, your husband isn't around to help out.
--Sorry!
Kevin
ohhhhh, so sorry. but Starr has been sick also. Headache, fever, home from school on Fri and today nauseated but went to school. I'm ready to take her to Now Care, I'm worried about her being around Derwin - I told her she couldn't kiss him. Poor kids, give them some warm honey water, the nutrients flow in to their system as soon as honey hits your mouth and it will settle things.
Post a Comment