The day after I got sick, Kevin celebrated his for real 38th birthday. Well, "celebrated" is the overstatement of the century. It was more like a hideous day of whining (from me), juggling the kids and not even getting a decent meal at the end of the day. THIS MAKES TWO YEARS IN A ROW OF A BUMMER BIRTHDAY!! Last year I was pregnant with Mia. On our way to dinner I lost my cookies in a major way and burst a blood vessel in my right eye. Instead of going to dinner, we went to InstaCare. Bad timing two times over!
Thank goodness for the ladies at work who planned some fun surprises for the day. The best part - the cake. In honor of our paid-for-but-always-needing-attention-from-the-local-repair-shop Nissan Sentra, they concocted a Tunex Cake complete with the little red car with one hubcap missing. HILARIOUS AND VERY CLEVER!!
Next year Kev - let's just skip town. I love you!
Friday, May 23, 2008
I Owe Kevin - BIG TIME!
Posted by JoDell at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment