![]() |
| Another free digital collage by Smilebox |
This baby doll is chronically addicted to music! She LOVES listening, singing, dancing and playing the piano and her brother's guitar. She's a pint sized Sondheim!! My friend Jen captured Mia's geniusness the other day. This video is really fun - turn up the sound and enjoy!!

3 comments:
tee hee. ok, first of all, i LOVE how she ends each song with such grandeur. second of all, i'd like to know what the "actions" were and to what song. hehehe. third of all, does playing with a ring pop help? She's surely got Parke spirit!
That was SOOO GREAT!!!
Give Mia a big hug for me.
Did I tell you that I adore that little girl. She is so her mother.
Your new boarder is darling.
We sure did enjoy you guys yesterday for taco soup. I love Jacksons card and the gift of service from your family.
Big Hugs and Kisses
Momita
Post a Comment