Sunday, December 7, 2008

Light the Night

Friday night South Jordan City turned on their Christmas lights and opened their outdoor ice skating rink. Kevin and Mia stayed home with the sniffles but Jackson, Kacie, Maxwell and I had a grand time at the celebration with Papa and Gramma Cinny and my brother's family. (To see more cousin pictures visit my mom's blog.) The kids fell on their little keisters a million times but got right back up and kept on skating. (They're still a little sore today.) Max keeps grabbing his cheeks and saying, "Ow...my poor bum." We visited with Santa, drank hot chocolate and rode in a 100 year old wagon. Thanks for inviting us Papa!

Enjoy the pics!







3 comments:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

It was the best, I can't wait to do it again. The kids are getting so big. I absolutely loved seeing them on the ice.

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I forgot, I love your boarder, I almost used that one.

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I love that picture, I want one. Those are my grandchildren