I truly cannot believe Summer has come and gone so quickly! I remember telling people back in May how much I looked forward to lazy days with no schedules. Now, in retrospect, I just laugh at myself for thinking such nonsense and find myself saying, "I can't wait for school to start so we can get back to a routine."
Anyhow - we have spent the last three months playing and playing and playing some more. Getting four little ones out the door is no small feat and most of the time the camera never made it into the diaper bag, or swim bag, or overnight bag or whichever bag I lugged around on our various outings. So, sadly, we have many pictureless memories of this Summer. We went to the dinosaur park in Ogden with Grandma Lulu, Aunt Kristen, Emma and Simon. We've been to the zoo and Park City, the Days of '47 float display at the Expo Center, and Target a GAZILLION times. We've played at the park and had monster water parties in the backyard. We've spent lots of time at Grandma Cindy's and participated in an all night walk-a-thon. (The day I came home from Girl's Camp.) All this is just the beginning.
Here are some pictures of the activities where the camera both made it into the bag AND I remembered to take it out and use it.
Playing at the Gateway fountain.
Maxwell HATED the water!
Mia LOVED the water and all the attention from onlookers!
Thanks for coming with us Grandma!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
It's About TIme!
Posted by JoDell at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for taking me! I love to be with you guys and I love you new background.
Post a Comment