
Jackson has been working really hard to finish up his Wolf requirements before the end of the school year. He only has about 5 requirements left and they are all scheduled to be completed this month. One section of the Wolf requires the boys to learn about various tools, practicing hammering a nail and tightening a screw etc. The final requirement is to put all the new knowledge of tools to work and actually build something. Jacks made this fabulous birdhouse that will find it's home in my flower garden. Thanks Jacks! I love it!!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
A Little Birdhouse For My Soul
Posted by JoDell at 7:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it too. He's quite the boy.
I'm looking forward to being able to help him on some of these projects.
Tell your mom I can't get into her blog!
Becky -
She went private with her blog. Contact her with your gmail address at grandmacinny@gmail.com for an invite!
How's Derwin these days?
Ok, I see you've been on your blog, you've changed the boarder. Very Cute! BUT WHERE'S THE NEW PICTURES AND BLOG? Get with the program girl. I miss ya!
Can't wait to see you thursday.
Post a Comment