Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Illustrated by Kacie

Kacie's new favorite form of entertainment is standing precariously on a chair, carefully balancing the dry erase markers and eraser and playing "school" on our kitchen whiteboard. Today as she was the teacher and I the student she said, "OK class, today we're going to learn a new word. Can you say (sticking her tongue way out in exaggeration) i-l-lu-st-rat-e?" She told me all about illustrators and what they do and then she illustrated a story she made up. I love this girl!!!


3 comments:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Oh Kacie, Heavenly Father has given you so many gifts. I hope you will always be able to recognize them. You are so smart, and beautiful, and kind, and loveing, and thoughtful, and helpful, and imaginative, and friendly -- let's see, what Have I forgot? YOUR MY GRANDDAUGHTER.

EmmaP said...

how cute! love it!

Becky Lewis said...

I would love to see a picture of you and your daughter at the same age, I bet she has allot of JoDell in her.
Cuteness all the way!