Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kindergarten And No Teeth



One week after the rest of the school started classes, the Kindergarten finally began. Kacie has been looking forward to this day since Pre-K graduation last June and I was so excited last night that I couldn't sleep. Newman has three full day Kinders this year and Kacie has a brand new, fresh from interning teacher named Ms. DeJolie. She's excited to be taking lunch from home and looking forward to making lots of new friends. It was 40 degrees this morning but our little girly girl insisted on wearing a skirt for her first day! Oh how I love this tall, toothless 5 year old! Happy Kindergarten Kacie Jo!

2 comments:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Oh how I love that little girly girl too. I'm soooo excited too about your new class and teacher. I know that your going to love this year, especially when you get to help of kids. You'll make friends in no time and then you still have all your other friends. I'll have to start making appointments with you.

GO GIRL!

EmmaP said...

It was so cute when she bounced in here to show off her missing tooth. I hope the tooth fairy took good care of her!

Btw, she looks sooooo cute on her first day!