Tuesday, February 5, 2008

HELLO BLOG WORLD

Hey everyone! I suppose it's about time we enter the cyber world of blogging. Since I'm absolutely terrible at writing in my journal on a regular basis, I would imagine I won't be very good at blogging either. Time will tell. Truthfully, the reason I'm not so great at writing is because I LOVE to write. I love words and their meanings. I love rythm and rhyme. I love the power of stories. I love to create compelling tales out of ordinary events. It takes way to much concentration power (AND TIME) to make that happen everytime I write in my journal. My husband always wonders why it takes me an hour to draft a 5 line e-mail. I tell him, "it's all about the words!"

Happy Blogging!!!

2 comments:

Calvin Cummings said...

Welcome! I hope you're better at updating your blog than we are. I'm looking forward to hearing about your family more often! Catherine

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

That's my girl!!!!

Mom